WHITEHOOD OPALINE AFRICAN LOVEBIRDS


I don't know how to explain what i feel today, my 2 months old WHITE HOOD OPALINE AFRICAN LOVEBIRDS flew away from my hands when I 'm about to transfer him to a flight cage because it's parent already lays egg ( it's all ready two)they are already dragging their chicks out of the nest box so i decided to take them out and transfer to a flight cage.

Only one chick left to me, they are only two in that first clutch of my breeder as you can see in the picture my breeder are white faced mauve hen and white faced green pied split Opaline cock.They produce two beautiful white hood mauve pied Opaline and sad to say that i let the one flew away.I now have only one of them.

I really can't explain what i feel now.It's my first time to let African lovebird fly away.it's really embarrassing to me.The lesson that I've learn is to be very very careful in handling a bird so that it won't happen again.What i say to my self is let it go and consider it as a natures tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment