How i became african lovebird entusiast

As far as i remember i,m already into breeding birds when i'm 12 yrs old way back when i'm in grade 6 but not lovebirds or african lovebirds.i remenber i started with two doves( kalapati as we called it).I feed them,train them,make house for them and everything they needed i provide them and in return it gives me an unexplainable satisfaction. by the time i graduated high school i have already breeding more than 50 pairs of doves.when going to colleges i have to give up that hobby and forget every thing about it.
I didn't know that bird will cross again my way but this time african lovebirds.I meet a new friend that is into african lovebird hobby.at first i didn't know! until one time he drop to our place carrying a small cage with one pair of african lovebird in it.it hits me omg they are beautiful it was a peach face green and a peach face lutino.it came back to me when i was breeding dove back then.That is the time we started chatting about lovebirds and i get interested.
So what i did is pull my laptop open it and typed in african lovebirds into goggle then bingo a lot of information came in. i read a lot of them research anything about it.Read read and read and visited a lot of website.i was surprice with the no of people that are into that hobby and business.
i decided to call my friend and ask if he has available african lovebirds for sale.i bought a pair peach face green cock name it troy and a white face ino hen name it angelina.that's how i started at present i already have 40 pcs of african lovebirds of different kind and one pair of cockatail.and started into breeding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment